Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Brownie Badge: Water, Water Everywhere by Eleanor

- I tracked how much water I drank in a day and I drank 5 glasses of water.

- I tracked how much water my family used for cooking in a day and it was 8 1/2 cups of water.

- I have done a few water experiments lately. I did one on a super duper sunny day and I saw through my glass of water which had a hexagon bottom, I saw rainbow bits! it is so weird and cool!

- I also did a water experiment where I held a balloon under a tap and made a water wheel. It worked differently when the water hit the ballon at different levels the water got so high that the water from the tap could not reach the balloon to make it spin. But when I took some out it started spinning again and reached the tap.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a neat experiment. Do you know why you saw rainbow bits through your water glass?
    Brown Owl

    ReplyDelete