Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Brownie Badge: Money Talk by Eleanor

Right now I want to buy earrings, I want to get my ears pierced on my 8th birthday, which is coming up on Feb 12. I have to save half the money for my earrings which cost $60, so I need $30.



My plan to earn the money is that I am doing chores, and doing the supper dishes to earn money. I also got some cheques at Christmas which I saved. I also help my sister Sophia with her paper route.

People keep money in banks and credit unions so that nobody steals it, to keep it safe. Also it's easier to bank and people use online banking for putting cheques into accounts, and paying bills.

I have opened a bank account and I am saving up my money. And someday I will kiss a mountain goat. Cara, can you tell me the status of where those mountain goats live? I wonder how much money it costs to kiss a mountain goat.

1 comment:

  1. Have you managed to save up enough money for your earrings? Sounds like you have a good plan, learning to manage your money is a very important skill. Why on earth do you want to kiss a goat?
    Brown Owl

    ReplyDelete