Thursday, February 5, 2015

Brownie Badge: "Swim! Skate!" by Eleanor

This past year I learned how to do inline skating. It was amazing awesome cool fun and nice, and I even got a certificate - blah blah blah, yeah, yeah yeah, you know what I'm talking about!

I also learned to swim this year too, and My Mum and my brother and my sister and I all went swimming on Monday. My best swimming skill I have learned is backstroke.

And today I did my first ever ice skating party with my school group!

A good skating skill I have learned how to do is skulling. It is where you skate backward and you make your feet go in and out and in and out.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you were having a great time skating. If you had to pick one, which would you want to do Skating or Swimming?
    Brown Owl

    ReplyDelete