Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Brownie Badge: Listen To This by Eleanor

Being a good audience means you listen and  you don't yell at the actors and you don't take out your phone, because the lights on it and the sounds on it could bother the actors. You sit quietly and you don't bug other people and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

My sister and I did some skits about how to be a good audience and how to be a bad audience. Our videos won't load today, but I will show you them if you like.

I have seen a lot of plays and concerts with my Home Learners class. The best play I saw this year was James and the Giant peach. My favourite concert was the VSO. My favourite conductor is the bald guy.




1 comment:

  1. I would love to see your skits! My favourite conductor was always Bugs Bunny. Have you read James and the Giant peach?
    Brown Owl

    ReplyDelete