Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Recycling - by $ophia.

I have to tell you some thing...


I AM THE KING OF THE BUFFALOS!!!
no, I'm just kidding, but what I really need to tell you is that April is recycling month and we went to a recycling depot.

Eleanor and I got inspired and made up a story about a soda can that got turned into a Nutcracker. 



There was huge bins where you sorted all the different kinds of recycling. It was really fun because you got to see all the things you could recycle. I learned that a lot of stuff that we usually throw out can be recycled. So we should watch out for those things that can be recycled instead of being thrown away.


We did a field trip to the Habitat for Humanity store, where they take parts from old houses and take them to build new things. 

We also went to Science World to the recycling exhibit there. There we games about separating trash from compost, and separating trash from recycling, and different kinds of power.








I also learned that you can re-use propane tanks. Now, back to you, Cara!



No comments:

Post a Comment