Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hello, Junie B. Jones, Here. by Eleanor




Once upon a time, I learned how to read chapter books. And now I read a whole bunch of them, only "Junie B. Jones" ones though. And this is a picture of Sophia reading to me and I was too tired for me to read, but we were reading "Junie B Jones and a Little Monkey Business" and you will hear more about that in a second.


WARNING: SPOILING ALERT
This is Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentine. I read this and I loved it. If you have read J.B.J. before, you will know that in Kindergarten that she has an enemy called Jim. In the book, she gets a big fancy valentine. And she tries to find out who it is from, 'cause it only says "Your secret admirer" and she finds out that it is Jim.


WARNING: SPOILING ALERT
This I read about three times. Its parents' night and they are doing a Columbus play and this is Junie B. Jones - Shipwrecked. In my point of me, my favourite part is when JBJ says, "Raise your hand if you want it to be a mouse play." There is a little trouble on the stage on parents night, where JBJ goes faster, because she is the Pinta and she is the fastest, but then May tries to go faster, but that is not how the story goes, because the Pinta is fastest, not the tubby old Santa Maria. Then May nudges JBJ, and then she topples over, and falls on top of May and everything is ruined, but then Columbus swims to America.



WARNING: SPOILER ALERT
This is Junie B. Jones- One Man Band, and it is very, well... funny.  JBJ and her class are having a kick-ball tournament, but JBJ hurts her piggie toe and she can't be in the tournament. P.S. her friend Shledon also got hurt on the forehead, and her and Sheldon are doing a half-time. And Junie B. is learning how to juggle but she juggles flaky biscuits. The end!


I think that this book was awesome, and Junie B. got a whole bunch of cash in the end and her little brother Ollie, was not cranky. The End.



This is about when Junie B. Jones gets a baby brother named Ollie. It is the second book.


Junie B. Jones, Turkeys We Have Loved And Eaten and Other Thankful Stuff, I just finished this week and it is so GRRREAT. And they win a pumpkin pie, and everyone says they hate pumpkin pie and it makes them barf, but actually everyone loves it and they ate it and gobbled it all up!


I've learned a whole lot of new words form reading chapter books and it is F-U-N.





No comments:

Post a Comment