Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Burnaby Village Museum by $ophia





During spring break we went to the Burnaby Village Museum. It was educational because I was learning about early settlers in BC. We did a treasure hunt where we had to fin a whole bunch of old-fashioned toys.

I also noticed from my trip to the recycling centre and Science World that the old-fashioned toys were only made of fabric and wood so they were easier to recycle, and if they broke they would have been easier to repair.






I recommend going there, because its really fun, and whenever there is a scavenger hunt there, you get a cute little checklist and a tiny pencil to fill out the clues and afterwards you get a lollipop - here is me and my cousins and Mateo and Elias showing our coloured tongues!





No comments:

Post a Comment