Monday, May 26, 2014

Fine Arts by Sophia and Eleanor


This both P.E. and Fine Arts, because this is ballet. I like it because I can express my feelings with it. The show was beautiful and lovely and I got a bouquet of flowers in sparkly wrapping paper. - Eleanor




Sometimes I make shows or funny things for drama. This is me and Sophia making up a show we called "7 Things You Can Do With Pipe Cleaners", and I'm being a princess and Sophia is being a royal handsome dopplekinker.- by Eleanor


This is me sewing an owl pillow which my sister is also working on (see below - that is really her, but it's hard to tell because we were wearing matching outfits that day.) by Eleanor



I, Sophia, made models with my mini-figures and took photographs of them to make a story of my two favourite mini-figures falling in love. (see below)















This is when we played a game with my Auntie Hillary and Uncle Mark and we looked at different pictures of paintings that were beautiful.







And I am suuuuuuuper excited because I just got my violin and and I am beginning to practice!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment