Monday, May 26, 2014

Cookin' and Buildin' by Eleanor

This is me building and cooking and using simple machines to cook and build.


Cut me a mango. Mum, please, can you cut me a mango? Please, please, I will give you a dollar. I will give you a cent. Oh, sorry, I was just telling my Mum to cut my mango. For real, Mum!!!! CUT THE MANGO!...

OK, I'm back. This term, (this is a really good mango) I leaned to cook, make pancakes, and I ven built a restaurant using simple machines.


This is me making toad in the hole. It's not actually a toad in a hole, it is an egg and toast thing. I was learning about it because (mmmmmmmm.... mango) I was doing an England project and this food is from England.



And this is the simple machines restaurant where I used a bucket on a pulley from the window to get the food from the kitchen to the back yard and then I used a ramp to roll the food from the bucket down. Pax and Saoirse were my customers.


And I build stuff.




These are pictures of me and my friend Saoirse making marble works be a water system.









No comments:

Post a Comment