Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fine Arts by Sophia$

Last term my Uncle Matt wanted to know why I only got a "B" in fine arts. He is the artistic director of his own theatre company, Theatre SKAM. He was only joking! But I had to do some more fine arts stuff, which is good cause I like it.


Eleanor and I started taking ballet. This is us posing to show our outfits on the first day. I don't have pictures because Mums are not allowed to stay for class. We are going to have a recital in May and our theme is the movie "Frozen" which is awesome because I love that movie and I have memorized the words to some of the songs and I can sing them off by heart and my voice sounds almost exactly like the girl in "Frozen".


I also got a pottery wheel and I made a pot and gave it to my Granny and Papa but I did not take a picture before I gave it away.

Eleanor also did a huge salt painting the other day too. And now there is a whole bunch of salt on the desk and it is really hard to write on it without getting bumps on your paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment