Thursday, November 12, 2015

Awesome, Terrific Exercise/Fun! By Eleanor (for Sophia too.)

Hello, people of the universe, this is me again, Eleanor/Bubbles.  I (and Sophia) have been doing P.E. over this term. 



This is us bowling with our little brother.



This is Sophia and I with some of our friends swimming in Osoyoos in the beginning of September. We were still cutting off the summer!



This is us when we were walking to the Superhero Terry Fox Run. I am Lady Marshmallow. I created that character. She is the sidekick of  Super Unicorn Girl, Sophia's character.


This is us at the Superhero Terry Fox Run. If you can see me you are lucky, because I am tiny. I am next to Capt. America.  Our cousin, Mason, who is dressed as Starlord (in the long coat beside my sister) talked at Terry Fox day because he had cancer and he almost died of it, but cancer research got better and better over the years and that is why he is still alive today because it saved him, so he talked about that at terry Fox day. He is a cosplayer and he these are all of his friends dressed up as Superheroes!!!!!!!!




This is me taking a bike ride with my sister Sophia.


This is us doing exercises on a giant rock. We like making up our own exercises at playgrounds and other places.







This is us on a hike on the Trans-Canada trail.


This is me at a super-awesome playground, freezing cold, doing a super awesome spinny thing.

The other fun thing we do for exercise is to dance to music or play an exercise game on our Wii video system.  Well, well, students, that would be today's lesson! Remember to finish your homework by tomorrow evening! I'm watching you!




No comments:

Post a Comment