Friday, May 27, 2016

"Supercrafts" Badge and "All About Art" Badge for Brownies by Eleanor

Supercrafts Badge

For my Supercrafts badge I needed to sew something. I used a kit I got from the Scholastic catalog, and made a cookie. I am going to give it to my Dad for Father's Day.

I had to make a paper craft and I chose origami, and I made a origami bunny.

...and then I made an origami elephant.

And then I had to make a craft out of recycled materials. I decided to make a flower vas out of tissue paper, glue and a wine bottle.

This is for my "All About Art" badge. I had to make colour wheels of the primary and secondary colours. I used my special scented markers.

I had to make a figure out of wire or pipe cleaners.. I made one out of wire. It is a man walking his dog.

For this badge, I had to visit an art gallery. I went to the art gallery with my Moaike. This is picture I drew when I was there of one of the pictures in the art gallery by Henri Le Sidaner.

I also had to make a comic book about my favourite book. I made a comic strip called Murray and Blurry, about one of my favourite books, which is called "Ever After".

No comments:

Post a Comment