Thursday, February 11, 2016

P.E., more Math, More Science, More Art & Fine Arts & More Fun!





Hello, I am Princess Eleanor and this is the random column of quite a few of the subjects I have done this term.






Here I am doing math, mathy, mathy, math. Thank you, Jenkins. See my workbook and my million dollars video for other details, thank you very much, Jenkins.






This is me taking a nice old walk.  And this is me coming back from the swimming pool with my best friend Saoirse and I have not eaten yet so I am grumpy. Below on the left, is a picture of us walking in Gastown, and on the right is me, my friend Judah and my little brother Pax playing on the snow on mount Seymour. We hiked on My. Seymour too, and we love to dance for exercise. This is us have a dance-off with our family at New Year's too. Sophia and I do all this exercise together.

















 






This is me, Eleanor, at Science World. When I was studying structures this term I learned about forces on structures. This is electrostatic force acting on my hair and I look ridiculous!




This term Sophia (everyone must who Sophia is, my most cherished/weirdest and only sister in the world) and I did some art lessons with my Moaike. She taught Sophia and I about lights and angles in drawing and sketching. I also did some sculpting with plasticene in Sunday school.

I also am still doing piano lessons and Sophia is doing drums.



This is me dancing with one of the displays at the Burnaby Village Museum. It's a great place to learn more about the settlement stuff I have been studying with Ms. Hannah for Social Studies. I did a scavenger hunt there too!




I also received a subscription to a cooking magazine called Chop! Chop! which is all about inspiring kids to cook healthy food and eat with their families. This is me making and eating a French stew called Cassoulet. It was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment