Monday, November 17, 2014

Eleanor Is Awesome



Dun, dun, dun, didle de dah!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A BROWNIE! Thank you, thank you, thank you for that amazing drum roll. To become a Brownie I had be enrolled which means I had to learn about Brownies and I had to memorize the brownie promise. it says:

I promise, to my best, to be true to myself, my beliefs and Canada, I will take action for a better world and respect the Brownie Law.
The Brownie Law says:
  • Law

    The Guiding Law challenges me to:
    • be honest and trustworthy
    • use my resources wisely
    • respect myself and others
    • recognize and use my talents and abilities
    • protect our common environment
    • live with courage and strength
    • share in the sisterhood of Guiding

I think that stuff sounds good, I already do that stuff without knowing it anyway.

I have been earning badges. So far I earned the "Hurrah For Reading" Badge, the "Recycling Rocks" and "Cookies, Yum" - where you learn about being a safe cookie seller, counting money and being responsible - and Numbers and Math badge .


Mmmm. Yum, yum. His face looks so juicy! That is my new cousin Nathan. He is soooo cute. He as in the hospital for the first week of his life. Isn't that a long time?! When somebody has a new baby, it means I mean their it means they a family. They give the baby food, the give it air, energy, a home, everything it needs.



Here I am making pizza. I am a really great cook. I know all about the four food groups and how to eat healthy foods. We make home-made pizza and have movie night every Friday night. It's important to send time together as a family because of you guys are all busy and all around the place, so you can just be together, by yourself, you, only your family.




This is pattern a made with my Goldie Blox engineering set. I have started making my own patterns. I test them out on the pegboard first, then I decide if it needs and modifications, then I make the modifications, and then I do draw the modifications in my instruction book.


This is a fancy tea party I hosted for my brother and my next door neighbour.  To be a good host is to invite people to take a seat, ask them if they want more tea, if they want to have a DANCE PARTY! If there are new people who you don't really know, you say "Hi! What's your name, What's your age? Do you want to play a game, like ULTIMATE HIDE and GO SEEK?" 

We have new neighbours from Uzbekistan who are coming over for supper tonight, and we learn what they eat, what they do, and what's about them, what's about their country and the games they play - yippee, yippooo, I want to do something with you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment